- L Band Beacon Receiver
- Input Frequency: 930 MHz to 2300 MHz
Atlantic Satellite ASC300C
The Model ASC300C Beacon Receiver is a high performance unit that is designed to real time track the power density of a satellite beacon and output a DC voltage that is linearly proportional to the beacon power by utilizing a true, RMS-responding power detector. The applications for the ASC300Care for antenna tracking controllers and uplink power control system. Note: The model ASC300C can be offered with external BDC instead of an internal BDC.
- C Band Satellite Beacon Receiver
- Input Frequency: 3.4 to 4.2 GHz
- Ethernet and Continuous Digital Streaming Options
- Applications: Antenna Tracking Controllers / Uplink Power Controllers