- C Band Beacon Receiver
- Input Frequency: 3400 MHz to 4200 MHz
Radeus Labs 3500-L
The Model RL3500 is the latest release in our line of high performance Beacon Receivers.
The 3500 is a fully synthesized, hybrid analog/ digital beacon receiver blending state of the art with proven reliability. With an L-band range of 930 to 2300 MHz, Digital Level reference setting, serial M&C interface, and power up temperature compensation for rapid signal acquisition, the 3500 provides some high end features in a modest single rack form factor. Further the 3500 has a 1kHz tuning resolution, a wide range of software selectable detection bandwidths and Accu-track searchable bandwidths to accommodate frequency drift in tracking beacons.
- L Band Satellite Beacon Receiver
- Input Frequency: 930 MHz to 2300 MHz
- Applications: Antenna Tracking Controllers / Uplink Power Controllers
- Front panel selectable LOs for use with an external LNB/BDC
- Non-coherent, FFT detection method
- BNC reference output on front panel
- L, S, C, X, KU, KA options available
- 5G ready, multiple acquisition bandwidths to reduce impact on ranging and modulation