The Ka-band Fiber PLL LNB is a single-band LNB that covers the wide frequency range 17.30-22.20 GHz with several sub-bands and LO frequencies.
Up to 20 km standard 1310 nm (optional up to 40 km with 1550 nm) single mode fiber cable distance, depending on link budget with very high C/N maintained.
- Multiple Ka-band Frequency options available 17.30 - 22.20 GHz (See datasheet)
- Low phase noise (DVB-S2X professional services)
- High P1dB and IP3 out RF via Fiber receiver
- Choose between Internal or External 10 MHz reference models
- Output Fiber Connector: Dual fiber, Single mode Huber & Suhner, Q-ODC
- Compact size and light weight
- Wide operating temperature range
- Directly compatible with SMW Quattro and Versa Link Fiber receivers and compatible with a wide range of RF over Fiber receivers on the market.