Urgent attention is required to protect your C-band earth station!
- Unregistered C-band earth stations must be registered with the FCC by October 17, 2018 to receive future FCC consideration. For instructions and a template for preparing the FCC Form 312 Main Form used in the registration process click here. You may be eligible for reimbursement of the registration fee, click here for more details.
- C-band earth stations registered prior to April 19, 2018 will require the submission of a certification to receive future FCC consideration
- Transportable and temporary-fixed C-band earth station operators must also submit additional information to the FCC
- Certification and information collection procedures and deadlines have not been released by the FCC. Keep a look out on this site or the FCC’s International Bureau website for instructions on the certification and information collection procedures and deadlines. But registrations are otherwise already underway!
- Help is available from SES. If you want additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-609-987-4300
For further information, please click the link below: